Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kathy Stole My Bike 0002


  • Kathy stole my bike. Can you email her? Her email is KatieFoung@gmail.com. Can you share this? My bike was around 4.000.000 VND. She sold my bike. I need help. I tried asking her about it. Can you call her? 128-659-6055 and 91-362-4778.

    Katie Kathy's Vietnamese name is Duong Phuong Thao (Зыонг Фыонг Тхао). She lives in District 8 (Q8) of Saigon HCM Vietnam). Her Facebook ishttps://www.facebook.com/kathythao.duong and https://www.facebook.com/phuongthao1984

    KATHY
    KATIE
    SHE STOLE AND SOLD MY BIKE

    Katie Kathy Phuong Thao Duong
    Duong Phuong Thao (Зыонг Фыонг Тхао)
    KatieFoung@gmail.com
    Kathy's Cell +(84)128-659-6055
    Mother's Cell +(84)+91-362-4778
    Joey Arnold
    https://www.facebook.com/phuongthao1984?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/kathythao.duong
    753 Nguyễn Duy, phường 12, Quận 8, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Asia
    2Like · · 
    • Kieu Nhiep I think it's difficult to ask her about your sold bike
    • Original Oatmeal I still need help with this. I am also looking for somebody with a Vietcombank account to help me with something else as well.
    • Huyen Nguyen better ask police bcos you know her information ...
    • Original Oatmeal No. Wrong. Incorrect. The police do not want to help me. I ask the police for help. I already did ask the police for help. The cops do not care about me. I need help from people. Do not tell me things I already know. i already tried those things. The police told me no many times.
    • Huyen Nguyen well but how you know that girl stole your bike? And is there any vietnamese friend with you at police station? Or police cannot understand you or they want a small envidence so they can ask the girl.
    • Huyen Nguyen but really i think that girl not silly to admit that she stole it. If you can ask some one with you find some envidences and force her for sure . Ok just that.
    • Original Oatmeal Huyen Nguyen, the police knew English. I talked to them. I also came with Vietnamese translators. My friends talked to the police as well. I went to the police many times. I need somebody to call and email my friend.
    • Phan My Le how could she steal your bike?
    • Phan My Le you should tell people more details: when-where-how did she steal your bike?how can you know that she sold it already?can you prove that the bike was yours? tell people the whole of your story so they can help u,including me
    • Original Oatmeal You should contact her and talk to her about it. She will tell you. If you want to know more, you should talk to Kathy. It is very important that you talk to her if you really want to know. If you are not willing to talk to her about it, then it might mean that you do not really want to know and that you might not want to help at all. Please contact Kathy for more information.
    • Phan My Le about ATM,tell your friend that he/she can go to any bank to send the money to u.that's up to ATM account that you have or any one has.for example,you/your friend have ACB account,tell her to go to ACB bank to send the money,pp wont charge her,its free
    • Original Oatmeal Phan My Le, no. My other friend, Anna, does not want to do that. She may not know how to do that. If you want to help, you need to tell Anna. Please contact Anna. Try to tell Anna about this. Anna does not listen to me. I try many times to tell Anna things and Anna does not listen to me. if you want to help, you need to contact Anna. You can also contact Kathy as well.
    • Phan My Le i or anyone cant help u while we have no idea about it. if u dont want to let us know so we dont want to help.good luck.look the way u want people to help u.
    • Original Oatmeal Phan My Le, no. Wrong. Why can't you contact Kathy? I do not understand this. i do not understand what you are trying to say. Why can't you help or try to help? Just talk to Kathy. Call Kathy. Email Kathy. Contact Kathy. Please help. You can help. You really can help. Please do not say lies about this. Saying that you can't help is a lie. You need to listen to me. Please trust me when I say that you need to talk to Kathy. Please ask her what happen. If you do not ask Kathy, then it probably means that you do not care and that you do not want to help me and that you are in fact lying to my face about wanting to help me. Please talk to Kathy. Why can't you just contact Kathy? Please do not lie to me. You are breaking my heart.

      Phan Mỹ Lệ, không có. Sai. Tại sao bạn không thể liên hệ với Kathy? Tôi không hiểu điều này. tôi không hiểu những gì bạn đang cố gắng để nói. Tại sao bạn không thể giúp đỡ hoặc cố gắng để giúp đỡ? Chỉ cần nói chuyện với Kathy. Gọi Kathy. Gửi email cho Kathy. Liên hệ với Kathy. Xin vui lòng giúp đỡ. Bạn có thể giúp đỡ. Bạn thực sự có thể giúp đỡ. Xin vui lòng không nói dối về điều này. Nói rằng bạn không thể là một lời nói dối. Bạn cần phải lắng nghe tôi. Hãy tin tôi khi tôi nói rằng bạn cần phải nói chuyện với Kathy. Hãy hỏi cô ấy những gì xảy ra. Nếu bạn không yêu cầu Kathy, sau đó nó có thể có nghĩa là bạn không quan tâm và bạn không muốn giúp tôi và bạn đang ở trong thực tế nói dối với khuôn mặt của tôi về mong muốn giúp tôi. Hãy nói chuyện với Kathy. Tại sao có thể không chỉ cần liên hệ với Kathy? Xin đừng nói dối tôi. Bạn đang phá vỡ trái tim tôi.
    • Original Oatmeal
  • Do you have Vietcombank Account. I have a friend that wants to send me money. She owes me money. She wants to send the money from her bank to another bank. I need help. Can you help me? If you are reading this, can you help?
    Like · · 
  • Facebook may tell you what I am doing. Where am I? What am doing? Read my status updates. Go to my Oatmeal English Club . It is faster to read it then it is to ask me what I am doing. I am also busy. I can't always tell each person that asks me about what I am doing and where I am. Share This. ADD ME.

    People ask me what I am doing and where I am. I am too busy to tell people everything all of the...
    See More
    1Like · · 
  • Thank you for adding me.
    Like ·
  • PLS. SHARE THIS TO ALL RELATIVES & FRIENDS!!!

    Today another boy died because of attending a call while his mobile was still charging. That time he had a sudden vibration to his heart and then his hands got burned.

    So please don't answer ...See More
    — with Baladina Nainasa Kishore and 29 others.

    Photo: PLS. SHARE THIS TO ALL RELATIVES & FRIENDS!!!

Today another boy died because of attending a call while his mobile was still charging. That time he had a sudden vibration to his heart and then his hands got burned. 

So please don't answer calls or call out while charging your cell phone. When the phone's battery is low to the last bar don't make a call or answer any incoming calls because the radiation is 1000 times stronger. This can happen to any brand of mobile phones out there. 

Please pass this info to all whom you care and don't forget to share this to your love ones for their own saftey. Like=> www.fb.com/ruralrec
    Like · · 
  • I am blocked. This means that I cannot message you if you are not my friend on Facebook.
    Like · · 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment


    No comments:

    Post a Comment