Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ASOV Deleted Joey 0002




  • Joey Arnold I do not like when people tell me to get lost. People are always making fun of me. Why are you guys always mocking me? I feel like a naked Vietnamese girl stung from a bomb.
  • Scotty Steele It isn't art, it's a particularly tasteless form of communication. However, I agree with the message to some extent.
  • Ian Wilson William Allen - C4 ? Fun shit, that's for sure ! Trained as an EOD Tech along with a few other things - Explosives Ordinance Demolition Technician. We used small amounts of C4 with 'accelerators' for getting rid of unexploded bombs, shells, trip grenad...See More
    3 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold Admins, please change the URL to this Facebook Group to Facebook.com/groups/AnotherSideofVN

    you have 24 hours to comply, or I will make my own FB group and take that address
  • Jack Ardill You really do yourself no favours, do you, Joey Arnold?
  • Robert Crockett I've never seen somebody so hell bent on wanting an ass beating.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold This is not about me. This group does not have a proper URL. It is just a bunch of numbers.
  • An Nguyen After reviewing over 400 comments, I feel like, well, this is weird ... I mean the discussion, the arguing , the hating , the threatening .. for what? In 24 hours, people can create something that has nothing to do to their lives and see it as their re...See More
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Christopher O'Leary @Scotty Steele - what message? That Americans, exclusively, used flame weapons in the war? Cos that just is not so.

    Shitty "HURRR MICKEY MOUSE PLUS BOMBS" stuff is for old Soviets and Wahabists who wouldn't know originality or creativity from a ring of military bases encircling Iran
  • Stivi Cooke I'm with you An Nguyen ! I'm commenting on other stuff too now... I"m outta this thread! Time to have some ASOV FUN!
  • William Allen Ian Wilson, I never had the pleasure of working with EOD other than the time they came to the range to advise us on how to employ our weapons. They parked their trucks about 200 meters behind the firing line where they thought they'd be okay. I told th...See More
  • Đỗ Vân Hường I'm here because of cute Joey Arnold :)))
  • Đỗ Vân Hường Joey Arnold anyway else? :)))) but with humor eyes, my dear!
    13 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • An Nguyen Like this

    An Nguyen's photo.
  • Joey Arnold I am a sensitive person around the ladies. Some people call me handsome. Some call me ugly. Some call me clever. Some call me retarded. Some call me comedic. Others may call me a sad excuse of a human. I have learned over the years to not worry too much about what people think about me, because the opinions of others is not always as accurate as they may want you to believe.

    I am, however, very gullible. Whenever a girl looks at me or says that I am cute or something, I naturally want to believe that they mean it, but they may not always be as honest as I may want them to be. Nowadays, regardless of whether you call me evil, dumb, ugly, smart, pretty, cool, or whatever, I try to laugh it off and try not to take the comments too personally.

    At the end of the day, I'm oatmeal.

    No matter what anybody says.

    And by the way, we were all born naked.

    Time to go to McDonalds.

    And Ride on Splash Mountain.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment